As part of a military program for the French Navy, a Jet manufacturer modified one of its existing aircraft to make it compatible with the Ministry of the Armed Forces specification. In this context, the new jet lacked of electrical power.
SURFEO assisted one of these customers in solving this technical problem.
Three years of development were necessary to propose a new technology, different from the one proposed by the competition.
SURFEO brought its know-how on :
- Identification of key contacts among the stakeholders: aircraft manufacturer, Ministry of the Armed Forces, etc.
- Organization of technological workshops,
- Support of a foreign client to the program in the construction of a business case,
- Assistance in the implementation of the commercial strategy to get the market
- Realize the commercial interface
- Assistance in responding to calls for tenders and in commercial negotiations
Added value associated with this mission:
- Assistance in marketing positioning,
- Support for intercultural negotiation,
- Interface for solving “defense” export problems: Itar, delivery time,
- Referral to a World Leader,
- Support for the identification of a new supplier for the sold-to party